Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Long Does The Treatment Last For Leukemia Hey You Guys Listen Up, It Wont Take Long?

Hey you guys listen up, it wont take long? - how long does the treatment last for leukemia

One of my best friends, which was like a brother to me with AML diagnosed. What is acute myeloid leukemia. I decided that a support group on Facebook have, because it really is not much of his family. He has received no progress in recent months and a bone marrow transplant in a few weeks to treat the final result. When I have more ways to get more support for it could ind, I wonder. I would be happy and be grateful if you would like to join the group and invite all your friends. I thought that the group has and I will do everything to get much support, is still positive. If you go to this link:

James Morris, the fight against cancer!

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/
group.php? gid = 69821330724 & ref = nf

By the way, you do not you take me to be included in the group and invite all your friends. Oh yes, and get out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment