Friday, December 18, 2009

Una Ragazza Molto Viziosa.torrent Some One That Knows How To Speak Italian Really Good That Can Help Me In My Homework Please!!?

Some one that knows how to speak italian really good that can help me in my homework please!!? - una ragazza molto viziosa.torrent

and is the story of Cinderella, and I wonder whether it is well written? Can U please attach a final four rows, I beg to really aprreciated !!!!!


Cenerentola was a povera ragazza che con le sorellastre abitava Cattive.
Un giorno è arrivato l'invito al ballo
Since sorellastre sono andate al ballo senza Le Cenerentola
The godmother has creato Fata vestito one Belissimo
I topolina sonodiventati Cavalli
Cenerentola è andato al ballo in Carrozza
Cenerentola has incontrato Il Principe
Ballato sono loro insieme
Cenerentola at home tornato one mezzanotte
Ho seguito il Principe Cenerentola
Cenerentola has perduto the scarpatta
Cenerentola e prima delle arruvata Home sorellastre

No comments:

Post a Comment