Friday, February 19, 2010

Routing Number Of Citizens Banknh Question About Collection Agency?

Question about Collection Agency? - routing number of citizens banknh

I have direct debit and if the old road number when buying things in www.clickandbuy.com, because I never knew my bank changed its name and possibly the owner. First Bank of the coast was now a citizen of the affairs of the bank.

I could not pay $ 10 www.clickandbuy.com the above error. I was asked to pay twice the amount, but I thought maybe it was the fault of the bank.

ClickandBuy Well, he said that the money they pay by bank transfer and not control the money accpet or referring other collection agency needs.

However, the transfer cost me $ 25. And it makes no sense to pay only $ 10 and $ 25 for the service.

I prefer to wait for the agency must collect$ 10. My question is: Is it bad to come? I have no credit card, so no worries abotu bad credit, but there are no additional costs or penalties?

and now refers to the collection agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment