Monday, February 15, 2010

Unproductive Cough, Difficulty Breathing What Could This Be? Not Asthma?

What could this be? Not asthma? - unproductive cough, difficulty breathing

Is OK, so you really do not asthma (what I think ...)! The asthma-like reaction to the oppression unknown trigger chest, shortness of breath, cough, slight pain. NO Weezing, no fever. My dr. many tests and x-rays (I made was waiting for some results). EKG was fine. She thinks that somehow related to acid reflux, but I never had heartburn. I can not breathe easy! Tums even helped a little (Zantac did nothing!), But I feel better when I take Tums and some of the albuterol inhaler. What the hell is wrong with me? ":-( THX.

2 comments:

crowfeat... said...

Yes, like my doctor's theory of acid reflux. No wheezing or coughing. However, the trick is salbutamol every time with me. The only thing is that it comes in 4 to 6 hours.

I have tried to use Zantac once, but not keep, because I do not think it has nothing to do with my asthma.

The last time I saw my allergist Pepcid sat up and said it could take a month to help my asthma. Oddly enough, I cut the use of salbutamol in the middle and not even a month.

You probably have asthma.

Yes...you could be pregnant! said...

all that wheezing is asthma, if u have some relfux and irritates the airways, bronchospasm heart, which is supported by the inhaler .. does not mean that his "asthma", which is a reversible inflammation of the airways and recurrent strictures

Post a Comment